Dienstag, 8. April 2008

a slower way of rolling fast

hey there!
it's been a while since I posted something. here's to let you know that I'm in norway right now - the land of good weather and cheap beer. I'll stay up here till the beginning of may for the norway freeride cup and I'll let you know through this. winter has been good to me so I took off of writing and went for the action more or less. so here I am looking forward to the next hit in hemsedal after comming in 17th on lofoten islands last week. the landscape sucked like everything else as you can see below.

peace
flohthe arena



I fell in love with the ocean


contest face, reine barkered won, christen bryn and john-havard went huge


down town henningsvaer


the slow way of cruising. I liiiiiiike.

1 Kommentar:

Unknown hat gesagt…

Hi Flo,

nice trip!
Gimme more pics ;-)

Regards

Anian