Dienstag, 15. April 2008

BIG IN NORWAY

hej!
I'm in aare right now working on my abilities concerning what they call "aare powder"-landings. in better words: stomping into some scandinavian concrete. we came home on sunday after a succesful weekend. my friend and aare-native reine barkered won the competition and is now leading the overall clean with two victories. john havard grogard came in second and - to make the 10 hour drive from aare to hemsedal worth it - I finished 4th. the conditions were suiting me perfectly and the face reminded me a lot being home in vorarlberg. I'm looking forward to sauda and röldal - altough I know it's not gonna be easy there. take care folks
floh

the pics are taken from norway's biggest skiing magazines' website fryflit.no and I hope they won't kill me for using them...also there's great coverage of the event on national norwegian TV so I feel kinda pro somehow;)

1 Kommentar:

amf hat gesagt…

hi floh!

that sounds great! you did it, buddy. wish you many perfect rides, a big portion luck and powder in the north region of Europe.

Still believe in freeriding! (more than in working ;-))

Greetz German